Face, Neck, Jowls, Double Chin
FRIOLIFT is a contrast stimulation therapy that combines Advanced Radiofrequency (RF) and CryoTherapy to lift, tighten and tone loose or sagging skin, without pain and no downtime.
The FRIOLIFT can treat the face, neck, chin and jowls.
The FRIOLIFT is effective, painless and requires zero downtime!
What is Advanced Radiofrequency (RF)?
Radiofrequency energy is an advanced aesthetic technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of aging such as loose or sagging skin. The RF electrical pulses travel into the dermal layer and tighten the fundamental building blocks of the skin- elastin and collagen fibers (The ExtraCellular Matrix, also known as ECM). Radiofrequency also stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid with no pain and no downtime.
How does RF work?
The Radio Frequency electrodes do not heat by themselves (it is not a surface-heated technology), but an electrode current that is focused where the RF energy travels through the skin. The human tissue resists the current and as a result, intradermal heat is generated inside the dermal layer.
The generated heat causes local contraction of the collagen fibers which immediately tightens the skin. This heat also creates a cascade of reactions inside the skin and dramatically boosts the synthesis of the new collagen and elastin fibers. That is why Radiofrequency also has prolonged results that will be visual after approximately 28 days (regular cell turnover time) from the first RF session.
Radiofrequency improves local blood and lymphatic flow. This helps with better oxygen supply and greater toxin removal to further reduce the effects of aging.
- Cryo-Toning Therapy helps to tone and tighten skin with the following effects:
- 1. As the skin is cooled, superficial blood capillaries first shrink, then dilate (aka vasodilation) and drastically increase local blood circulation and oxygenation.
2. As the skin is cooling, it triggers a chain of biological reactions that lead to increased neocollagenesis (production of new collagen and elastin fibers).
- 3. The increased blood circulation enhances the lymphatic flow and decreases edema and skin puffiness.
What is Cryo-Slimming Therapy?
Cryo-Slimming Therapy is the controlled process of elimination of unwanted fatty cells through the concentrated application of cold. This process is known as apoptosis.
Cryo-Slimming Therapy focuses on one specific area of the body at a time, the target temperature range is +4 to -4C. Biochemical events (extremely low temperature in case of Cryo-Slimming) lead to characteristic cell changes (morphology). These changes include cell shrinkage and fragmentation.
Cryotherapy sessions work with fatty cells directly, and help to boost the apoptosis of the adipocytes. The average adult human loses between 50 and 70 billion cells each day due to apoptosis. In contrast to necrosis, which is a form of cell elimination that results from acute cellular injury, apoptosis is a highly regulated and controlled process that confers advantages during an organism's life cycle. Apoptosis produces cell fragments called apoptotic bodies that phagocytes are able to engulf and remove before the contents of the cell can spill out onto surrounding cells and cause damage to them.
After the Cryo-slimming treatment, the injured fat cells will begin to die off (as the adoptosis of the fatty cell was initiated). They’re broken down through the body’s natural inflammatory response of the immune system, absorbed and processed out of the body naturally, like anything else.book appointment
FRIOLift Cryo Contraindications
- • Botox injections in the past 30 days (in the area)
• Filler injections in the past 90 days (in the area). Plan ahead with getting botox and filler. Do the FRIOLift beforehand if possible.
• Severe Raynaud's Syndrome
• Severe Allergy to Cold
• Implants in the treatment area
• Progressive Diseases (MS, ALS, Parkinsons)
• Irremovable body piercing(s) in the treatment area
• All forms of cancer, AIDS, and HIV
Cryotherapy can be isolated in the dermal layer and not interact with the fatty deposits, thus leaving the facial volume intact (face, hands, around the eyes treatment) while drastically boosting the collagen synthesis.
This is a perfect treatment for double chin and jawline facial areas. In the case of fat reduction treatment (double chin and jawline), RF boosts fat dissolving, as it uses oscillating electrical current forcing collisions between charged molecules and ions, which are then transformed into heat. Since the biophysical characteristics of fat behave like an insulator, capable of polarization, it absorbs the high RF- related heat release from the RF applicator, driving specific fat apoptosis and consequent lipolysis. When the Cryo step is not used to target the fatty deposits, RF remains focused only on the skin tightening thus keeping the facial volume intact.
• Slim and contoured double chin area
• Firmer and tighter skin
• Improved skin texture and elasticity
• Reduced puffiness and skin discoloration
• Smoothed-out fine lines and wrinkles around eyes and mouth
• Sculpted jawline and slimmer neck
• Rejuvenated décolleté and neck area
• Overall improved skin quality
After your Session
• Your skin needs to be protected of sunburn/sun damage.
• You should avoid excessive sun exposure and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen.
• Drink plenty of water to keep your body and skin hydrated.
• Smile, positive energy improves health.
*This treatment includes cleansing, enzyme exfoliation, contrast stimulation (RF/Cryo/RF), and either the Oxygen Bubble with LED or the Lightwave. No extractions or facial massage.