Getting Real Clean with INIKA Organic
INIKA Organic makes promises — a lot of them. If you are a clean beauty lover or interested in switching over, you might want to consider incorporating INIKA Organic into your routine. It’s a pleasure to use and you will see and feel an improvement in your skin with consistent use. INIKA Organic products leave your skin hydrated, soft and supple and slowly helps ward off free radical damage through its superfood ingredients including Resveratrol, Rose of Jericho, Avocado oil, Caviar Lime and Maca Root to name a few.
Australian born, INIKA Organic launched their non-toxic, clean beauty brand in 2006. Hailing as one of the original natural color cosmetic and skincare brands before it was a “thing”, INIKA has never compromised on ingredient integrity, sustainability or performance. Not only are they organic, they have clinical studies behind some of their formulations to prove efficacy and they tell you how “organic” their products are, providing full disclosure. It’s a brand you can enjoy using and feel confident incorporating into your skincare routine.
Award winning INIKA Organic never uses silicones, chemicals or nasties, just all the good stuff that nourishes your skin from the outside, in. Their formulations contain potent antioxidants to help guard your skin from environmental stressors including pollution. They infuse 5% active botanicals into their formulations – and with proven results. INIKA is committed to certified organic, cruelty-free, halal and vegan values. They take a modern and natural approach that replaces standard beauty products with something extraordinary.
Those with dry, dehydrated, normal, combination, slightly oily skin can benefit from their superior products. Highly concentrated, a little goes a long way. Notable for their color cosmetic line, INIKA Organics is the industry's best kept secret because their skincare is phenomenal- a secret you now know!
Here are several reasons to choose INIKA Organic:
- No petrochemicals, synthetic substances or mineral oils
- No ingredients of animal origin
- No parabens (butylparaben, ethylparaben, methylparaben, isobutylparaben and propylparaben)
- No sulphates (eg. sodium lauryl sulphate, sodium coco sulphate, ammonium lauryl sulphate, sodium laureth sulphate, ammonium laureth sulphate)
- No polyethylene glycol (PEGS)
- No polysorbates (eg. polysorbate 20)
- No antimicrobial agents produced from non-organic sources
- No talc or bismuth oxychloride or harmful fillers
- No fragrances or colour components of non-organic or synthetic origin
- No chelating agents based on EDTA and its salts
I asked INIKA Organic some questions
1. INIKA is one of the original clean beauty brands launching in 2006. You were ahead of the green beauty movement and now sold in over 35 countries. Can you share what the inspiration was 14 years ago that made INIKA a pioneer?
INIKA Organic was founded on values of clean, ethical beauty, addressing a gap in the market. This is what makes INIKA such a beautifully perfect fit for TBN – Australia’s leading Healthy Beauty company. Tony and Sharon Rechtman, owners of the business had a goal of detoxing makeup bags globally, and this remains unwavering to this day. INIKA Organic is now present in so many countries thanks to innovative development while remaining honest, authentic, 100% natural, premium – and effective.
2. Unlike many clean beauty brands, you have clinical trials. Why is it important for INIKA to prove efficacy in a way that most bigger, corporate brands do. In other words, having clinicals is very expensive yet, INIKA thought it was important.
It’s true, the clinical trials were a significant investment for INIKA Organic. This was so important for us because clean beauty so often doesn’t perform at the level of lab-made, more toxic products. We know our ingredients and unique formulas are a cut above and make a real, lasting improvement to the skin. We simply wanted our customers to feel assured of this as well, prior to purchasing.
3. INIKA has won over 40 awards, is certified vegan and cruelty-free. Your ingredients are ethically sourced. What else would you like to share that we may not know about INIKA?
We believe in 100% natural beauty with the highest performance, in honesty, environmentalism and animal rights. We are the highest certified organic beauty brand worldwide with certifications in certified organic (ACO & Cosmos), cruelty free, vegan, Halal just to name a few.
We are strictly synthetic-free. No preservatives such as parabens, nor synthetic fragrances used for masking. With the strictest natural ingredient criteria of any makeup and skincare brand in the world, our products use only the finest botanicals and pure minerals which are proven to perform.
We’ve taken a modern and natural approach that replaces standard beauty products with something extraordinary. Inika has created the world’s only 100% natural, organic skincare line infused with 5% active botanicals – and with proven results.
Compassion for animals is central to our brand values, so we will never harm them nor damage habitats in our process. We’re Cruelty-Free, always - certified by Peta, Choose Cruelty Free and the Vegan Society. Inika means ‘Little Earth’ in Sanskrit, and we show Mother Earth we care every day. Our team takes steps to ensure our methods are eco-friendly, including sourcing packaging from sustainable sources.
To purchase INIKA Organic, Click here
To book a facial with Jillian, Click here.